WonderBox was created to inspire children to use the design cycle to see their ideas come to life through their creations. Experience creating and inventing here, where you’ll be inspired by some of East Mississippi’s renowned innovators such as:
- BLOOM™, a company turning algae into plastics used in items like shoes and surfboards.
- Hartley Peavey, whose innovations to music hold over 180 patents and are recognized worldwide.
- The haircare products and history of Eugene Fred (E. F.) Young, Jr. who broke barriers to create one of the country’s most successful black-owned businesses.
- Golf club designs by Clay Long, whose putter won the 1986 Masters Tournament.
- A better solution for healing a broken bone invented by Dr. Leslie Vaughn Rush, Sr.