Our professional development workshops provide early childhood and elementary educators with inspirational, engaging activities to take back to their classrooms. Educators explore the museum during professional development just as their students would on a field trip to make connections between classroom lessons and real-world concepts!
- Each workshop is 5 hours long, 9 am – 3 pm, with an hour lunch break.
- Each workshop counts as .5 continuing education units (CEUs) or 5 hours for childcare workers.
- Each workshop is $30 (plus an additional $10 for CEU credits).
- We offer professional development workshops on-site at the museum at various times throughout the years. Please refer to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific dates and workshop descriptions.
- All professional development workshops are available for off-site presentations.
July 26, 2021 – Classroom Management, Professionalism and Ethics
Learn how to recognize and utilize the characteristics of an effective teacher. We will focus on organizing and managing an effective learning environment; learning principles; ethics in education and professionalism to promote an effective return on student learning.
E-mail Assistant Director of Enrichment, Sheri Bradford, for more information at email@example.com.