Are you ready to have fun while exercising? Listen to your favorite dancing music and get to sweating!
- Aerobic exercise, like brisk walking, running and playing sports are best for brain health.
- Being active can help you think, feel and sleep better.
- Children ages 6-17 should get at least 60 minutes of physical activity per day.
- Adults need at least 150 minutes per week of physical activity — that’s 30 minutes a day for 5 days.
- Exercise lowers the risk of heart disease, stroke, type II diabetes, high blood pressure, dementia and Alzheimer’s.
The MCM Challenge:
- Get your favorite dancing music ready.
- Gather your entire family together.
- Turn on the music and begin moving!
- Pause the music, try to do this without anyone noticing.
- Once the music is paused, everyone must freeze in place! Challenge your family members to freeze exactly as they are.
- Press play to begin dancing again!
- Continue until everyone is exhausted.