- This event has passed.
“World of Worry: Shedding Light on Anxiety and Children”
With Gabrielle Banks, PhD
Join us for our “Play. Eat. Learn.” workshop, on October 19! The Play. Eat. Learn. series was founded through a collaboration between Center for Advancement of Youth and the Junior League of Jackson. This educational learning series is geared towards helping parents and caregivers understand the complex mind of a child. This program presents a wonderful opportunity for the community to learn more about the pressing issues and needs that children and families face from experts in the field.
- This free educational series is open to the community.
- Dinner will be provided (first-come, first-served).
- Childcare is available for ages 3-10.
- Children will be allowed to play in the museum with supervision provided by members of the Junior League of Jackson while parents attend the program.
- Dinner is from 5:30-6:00 and the presentation is from 6:00-7:15
Play. Eat. Learn. is sponsored by the Junior League of Jackson and in Partnership with the Center for the Advancement of Youth