Welcome to the Wonder of Wellness!
The Mississippi Children’s Museum led this community collaboration project, Wonder of Wellness (WOW), with multiple businesses and organizations from around the state to ensure Mississippi’s children are mentally and physically healthy.
Practice the Wonder of Wellness
We provide weekly Wonder of Wellness lessons that teach you:
The importance of keeping your heart and lungs healthy.
Tips on making healthy food choices.
Ways to keep your mind healthy and strong.
Why sleep is so important for your overall health.
All of these practices ensure healthy brain development!
Learn how to incorporate new steps in your routine that lead to a healthier lifestyle for you and your family in the long-run. Take advantage of our free Wonder of Wellness resources!
Do you want to experience the Wonder of Wellness with our NEW traveling exhibit?
Thank you to our community partners:
- Baptist Health Systems
- Be Undefeated Therapeutic Solutions, LLC
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi
- Center for the Advancement of Youth, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Jackson Public School District
- Jackson State School of Public Health
- Methodist Children’s Home
- Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine
- MS Department of Health
- MS Department of Human Services
- Molina Healthcare
- Parents for Public Schools
- Partnership for a Healthy MS
- Sow Reap Feed
- Stewpot Community Services