The Mississippi Children’s Museum, in concert with East Mississippi and its leadership, seeks to bring a high-quality children’s museum to East Mississippi.
This museum will be a place designed especially FOR children to BE children, where they can play, discover, learn, and grow; a place where families will have the opportunity to connect in meaningful ways; and a place that will bring the community together to create more and better resources to educate and care for their children.
Through a hands-on children’s museum, we will:
- ENRICH the lives of children
- SPARK creativity
- EXPAND the realm of imagination
- INSTILL an everlasting joy of learning
- BROADEN families’ understanding of education
- CREATE a safe haven where our community can thrive and grow